National Leprechaun Museum Review
Traveling to Dublin is definitely something that is on a lot of people’s bucket list, but you will want to know about some of the Dublin attractions that are going to allow you to have a trip you never imagined possible. This is when you should know more about the all of the different attractions you can visit and one of those that we are going to cover here is the National Leprechaun Museum. What is really interesting is this is a museum that is going to have a couple of different types of tours and hours for you to go and visit and it will depend on your age and the time that you are going to the museum. However, the best part is this means you can go before you are 18 and go back the next day if you are turning 18 that day and see two totally different sides of this museum. With that being the case, though, what makes this one of those attractions you would want to go and visit versus some of the other attractions you can find in Dublin.
Location Of The National Leprechaun Museum
Well, I guess I would not be doing anything to help you out if I did not let you know more about where the place is located at. I mean seriously, it does you no good at all to get all excited to go and see the place and end up not being able to find the place because I forgot to give you the information on where you are going to need to go to find the place. With that being the case, we have decided to let you know where the place is located at with a map and the address as well to make it easier for you to find the location.
Twilfit House, 57 Jervis St,
North City, Dublin 1, D01 R2P0, Ireland
As you can tell it is located in the city, which will make it easier for you to find and know that it is going to be a great location to go out and spend some time. However, what is really nice is the place is easy to access as well.
What Does The Leprechaun Museum Offer You
Well, I have to admit if you have never heard of a leprechaun before I feel sorry for you. However, this is a mythical magic of Ireland and definitely one that you are going to want to explore because it will make it easier for you to have a great time and have a good chance of understanding the magic and mystery that is present in Ireland. At the same time this is a museum that is going to look very nonchalant, but it is going to make it easier for you to have a great time because you are going to have a good trip because you can start to explore the charm of Ireland and this will make it easier for you to have a great time because you can enjoy the location quite a bit more than what you imagined. Now, since this location does offer a couple of different tours, I will cover them next so you know which one you need to go and see.
Daytime Tour At The Museum
- This is a tour that is for the daytime hours and will be seen almost every day of the week.
- It is a tour that is going to take about 45 minutes to get through the entire tour.
- With the tour that you take during the daytime hours you will find it is going to be for people that are age 7 and up.
- When you are taking the daytime tour you will notice that it is going to take and explore the mystery and folklore of Ireland in a way that is very kid friendly and not going to take up a lot of your time and will provide you with the fun and interesting side in Ireland. This will allow you to have a good time and know you are not going to scare your kids with the trip you are taking.
Nightime Tour At The Museum
- The tour that you are going to have here is going to be held on Friday and Saturday evening only. This is going to make it easier for you to have a great trip because it is going to be a trip that you never thought you would be able to learn about before.
- The trip that you are going to take here is going to allow you to follow the Irish history and folklore, but instead of it being on the bright and cheerful side it is going to let you get the information on the darker and more twisted side of Ireland. So this allows you to see that Ireland and the leprechaun is not always going to be full of charm that you would have expected to see and enjoy.
- These tours that are done at night are going to be meant for adults only. As we mentioned earlier the two different tours with one being that you could come back on your 18th birthday for the night time trip that you were never imagining you would be able to take.
- With the night time tour, you will find this is going to take you a little bit longer than what the daytime tour is going to take. The tour will take about sixty minutes at night versus the forty-five minutes you would be spending at night.
My Final Thoughts On The National Leprechaun Museum
If you are looking for something to do in Dublin that is not going to take a lot of your time but also going to provide you with a history lesson on the mythology of the country, then you will want to make sure you check out the museum. This is one of those Dublin attractions that will make you fall in love with the city and country even more, but also provide you with the history lesson you never imagined you would be able to get before. No matter what, the National Leprehaun Museum is one that I highly recommend and one that you are going to enjoy for a variety of reasons.